Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Destressing Through Meal Planning

I started this blog to detail my efforts to declutter my home, keep things cleaner and more organized, and hopefully by doing so be less stressed out about it. I've determined that keeping the house neater I feel much more calm, and able to hang out with the kids more without feeling the nagging guilt of having so many chores to do. It's been good. Still hard work, but I'm managing.

My newest project is to go from fly by night dinner preparation to menu planning and list making and making weekly grocery trips rather than running out to get "a few things" every day or two.

The thought of making six weeks of menus all at once is daunting, but if I do it weekly for six weeks I can then compile it and have it all put together. Baby steps!

My week one menu will follow in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment