Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Back

I know it may be hard to believe, but I have not given up on this endeavor. Really. I did not make my 30 day goal. I got behind on the day to day stuff so organizing, purging and deep cleaning took a back seat. I *think* I am on a good footing with that all again. Being homebound with a kid with pneumonia is good for something I guess. Heh.

So, with no further ado and the news that my parents are coming in April has me ready to get back on this project. The good news is the stuff I've already done is staying nice & organized. That's a victory!

I found a new blog called Totally Together that I am really enjoying. In fact, I am enjoying it so much I bought her book. There is nothing I'd love more than totally together. I loved the post about the daily seven and want to incorporate that into our (note not MY) daily routine. So, hopefully I'll be back to posting here regularly again.

Here's to getting it all under control!


**Just adding a note about theTotally Together book... I was so excited about it that I didn't realize until a few days ago it isn't out yet. But, when it comes out it will appear at my doorstep (thanks Amazon) and by then, I'm certain I'll need a refresher... or motivation, or just new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment